About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Open Doors

Romans 12:12 "Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble and always be prayerful."

I am so thankful to all the people God has placed in my life this year that have spoken words of truth and reminded me to trust in His good and perfect plan!

God has confirmed so clearly that He wants me in Honduras next year, and I can't wait for the journey to begin! I even get to experience a taste of what it will be like to live there from June 7-12th, when I get to visit Tegucigalpa and IST.

When I get back, it will be a rush to pack up everything and move out by June 15th. I'm in Chico with family for the entire summer (with some road trips in between). Then, going down for orientation at IST the beginning of August. I begin my first year of teaching at the end of August! Can't wait!

No comments: