About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Friday, February 18, 2011

View


One day, taking the bus home after school, I looked out the bus window and saw clear rays of sunlight pouring through one section of the clouds. It made me smile and remember that God is always speaking.

How often do we take the time to listen?


Habakkuk 2:3

3 It is not yet time for the message to come true,
but that time is coming soon;
the message will come true.
It may seem like a long time,
but be patient and wait for it,
because it will surely come;
it will not be delayed.

Psalm 5:3

3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.

No comments: