About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Monday, September 29, 2008

ISI

Last Friday, I had the incredible opportunity to spend my evening with students from around the world! I attended the welcome-back dinner for UCSB's international students hosted by International Students, Inc. (ISI), a friendship partner program. We enjoyed delicious food, good conversation, and fun icebreaker games! I was hoping to meet my international friend, Da Yea, from South Korea, but we missed each other.

Unbeknownst to me, God had a different reason for bringing me to the dinner. A girl from the Ukraine struck up a conversation with me about what makes Westmont different from other schools. When I mentioned Christ as our foundation, she became really excited and started rattling off all these deep questions about my faith. God gave me the chance to share the gospel numerous times through our talk. Praise Him, the Lord of the Universe!

No comments: