About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Getting Away






My housemates, two other teachers, and I plan to head up to La Tigra National Park this weekend.
We'll be staying in a cabin in the middle of this gorgeous cloud forest.

******
What a fantastic time away from the city!
Here are some pictures from our hike and the breathtaking view from our cabin.

A few highlights:
-Hiking to a waterfall and not getting lost.
-Reading in the patio hammock.
-Sharing a fantastic meal and homemade wine with the German couple who own the cabins.
-Getting to know the other teachers more and not having to do ANY schoolwork!

No comments: