About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Panama Pictures

A glimpse into my classroom (before school started-I'll take an updated photo soon)
I haven't been as faithful with bringing my camera everywhere, as I have been in other countries. Thankfully, I have friends who love to take photos, so here are some pictures from them of my life in Panama :)

Also, I am super proud of my 6th grade Ancient Civilizations class. Check out photos of our Night at the Museum, here: Night at the Museum

Playa Bonita: where we had our church women's retreat back in October

On very accurately named, Playa Bonita (Beautiful Beach). Only 15-20 minutes from the school.

Volleyball tournament with students vs. staff
We've made many trips out to the Amador Causeway--one of my favorite spots in Panama City.
There is an awesome view from the Causeway of the city skyline.

The view from Ancon Hill, overlooking the Panama Canal.

The Panama Canal Museum at the Miraflores Locks

Learned how to make arepas (a Venezuelan meal) with my Spanish tutor, her son, and his friend.
Map of Panama (made by students for Fiestas Patrias)--Many more places to visit!!    





No comments: