About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mailing Address

Several of you have asked me about my mailing address in Honduras.

If you want to reach me by mail, my mailing address will be at the International School.

You should address any mail like this:

Laura Diaz

International School

Box 2282

Tegucigalpa Honduras
CENTRAL AMERICA

It takes approximately one month for letters/packages to arrive in Honduras from the States.

And of course, you can always keep in touch through e-mail (ldiaz@westmont.edu), facebook (Laura C. Diaz), or skype (misslauradiaz). Hearing from you would be a great encouragement to me!



No comments: