About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Puntarenas





In chapel on Thursday, my friend Sarah turns around and asks me if I want to go to the beach this weekend. "Si! Por supuesto! (Of course!)" is my response. Not to mention I would get to travel with a bus of almost entirely Tico neighbors, and the cost of travel was incredibly cheap!

Highlights from the trip:
*Wading into the warm Pacific Ocean and letting the gentle waves carry me towards the shore.
*Seeing a giant cruise ship docked in the harbor; we wondered where it was heading next.
*Riding a banana boat to tour the area and being one of the first boats to notice the pod of dolphins coming up for air. "Dolfines!"
*Falling asleep on the beach and feeling the warm sun hug my back like a soft blanket. Waking and not having a care in the world.
*Sharing great conversations with my travel buddies, Sarah and Chelsea.
*Witnessing an incredible sunset as we bid farewell to our beach getaway.

No comments: