About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Wishes


On the morning of my birthday (9/12), I tore open my stack of birthday cards. Wow! Thank you to everyone for your encouraging birthday wishes and especially for your prayer!

I had a full birthday weekend, with Friday night celebrating with two Canadian teachers whose b-days were earlier that week. Saturday night my housemates organized a birthday dinner at a traditional open-air Honduran restaurant. And Sunday, after church, a bunch of us headed over to an amazing pizza place, called La Albahaca, enjoying special fellowship and Italian food. Afterwards, we headed over to the IST poli (outdoor gym) for an ultimate frisbee tournament. It was an incredibly special birthday weekend!

No comments: