About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

MAIL!!



Last Thursday (9/2), I walked by the main office to sign out for the day, and there on the secretary's desk was a PILE of mail for me! I was beaming from ear to ear all afternoon : )
Thank you so much to the following people whose letters I received (the latest one postmarked 8/23, so not bad timing!):

Sue Hazen
Mr. and Mrs. Mattison
My parents : )
Scott and Nancy Mellum
Joy Anderson
Erika Olson
Anne Diaz
Evan Diaz
Peter and Julie Diaz
Jordan Reese
Allison Doornik
The Sadowskis
and 8 more!

It was so special to receive letters from you!
I'm waiting to open them until my birthday on Sunday.
But every time I see them on my desk, I am so encouraged! Thanks for brightening my week : )


1 comment:

Jordan said...

Yay! I hope you feel as loved on your birthday as i did on mine, also: when you have the time i want to talk to you about your phone situation. I have an idea.