About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Honduran Dancing



This took me awhile to post. This is traditional Honduran dancing performed by some of the Honduran teachers and staff from the school. I'll get to see the 6th graders do the dance on Dia de Catracha(?) in early October; a special Saturday holiday that celebrates everything Honduran. September is the month of Honduras' independence, so there are many holidays scattered throughout. Dia de Nino (children's day), Dia de Maestro (teacher's day), and Independence day weekend (no school the 15th-19th-Going to Ceiba!!). Me encanta Septiembre!

No comments: