About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

This video was shown in church today and it was a powerful reminder that we have been rescued!
When there seemed there was no way out, Jesus made a way!

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Then, Jesus defeated sin and death by rising from the dead on the third day after he was crucified and put in a tomb. We have victory in Him alone.

Matthew 28:5-6a
The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."

Hallelujah!

"Living, He loved me
Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising, He justified freely forever
One day He's coming
Oh glorious day, oh glorious day"
(Casting Crowns, based on an older hymn written by L. Wilbur Chapman)

Psalm 40:2
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-wqM8Q0ds

No comments: