About Me

My photo
This blog chronicles my adventures since my junior year of college to..everywhere. Primarily it consists of life experiences and God stories in Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Enjoy and God bless!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Why I love my job

Because of opportunities like THIS:


(this article was written by one of my 8th graders)







READ MORE HERE. Definitely a huge highlight of my year.

In addition to all this, I get to share Christ with my students daily. This includes having discussions about world history and religion, how God has worked in fulfilling His plans and how God is continuing to work in bringing people to know Him.

These responses brought me such joy as I reflected on our school theme this year: Digging deeper to reach further. These 6th grade students made incredible connections between what they had learned and how to apply it in sharing their faith.





Translation:  "I would tell them that elders are certainly wise and they are there to guide us but they were given that authority by the true God. I would tell them a bureaucracy is not bad, just so long as on top of of the government system is God."





 I think what the student means is that you shouldn't keep living in sin. Awesome points, class!!


No comments: